Here at Horsley, we are so pleased to offer such a special service to our wonderful, loyal customers. The advantages of choosing couture clothing really are endless. To name a few...
- You can become part of the process by creating your own unique combination of fabric and fit – you certainly can’t do that on the high street.
- Each garment you order is lovingly handmade to your own specifications. Our service guarantees the best possible fit every time.
- By having your garment made especially for you, you can tell us if you have any physical quirks that make standard sizes and high street shopping a challenge. For example, long arms? Short legs? Large hip to waist ratio?
- Beautiful fashion takes time and we don’t rush our designs because we want them to be absolutely perfect for you. We promise the wait will be worth it, plus, it’s usually only around 2-3 weeks.
- We don’t keep anything in stock, and make every single garment we create is individual. Even our bags are made to order, using the finest leathers and your choice of fabric. What could be more chic than a bag that matches your skirt? Or a dress with a perfectly contrasting clutch bag?
- We pride ourselves on high quality British manufacturing. We make all the garments ourselves, in our small factory in Kendal, Cumbria. We have some very accomplished ladies stitching away to carefully make every garment that is ordered.
- We don’t have stock rooms full of clothes in shiny packages, piled to the ceiling, waiting to be picked and packed. No, we have a stockroom full of rolls of sumptuous cloth, ready to be picked out and turned into your new outfit.
- Every season, we carefully select a variety of beautiful fabrics for you to choose from, and Eleanor designs a collection of timeless styles. The only difficult part for you will be to decide which lovely fabric we should make your new garment in!
If you like the sound of the Horsley ethos, feel free to take a look at our shop for all of our latest looks. You can also stay updated with all our latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.